fresh "peaches and green" salsa
- 6 peaches, pitted and chunked (4 cups)
- 1/4 red onion, diced (3/4 - 1 cup)
- 1/2 red grapefruit, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 large green tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 pt fresh blueberries (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (loosely chopped) (Since I picked this fresh from our garden, I just chopped up the flowers and everything; adds a pretty white)
- 1/2 tsp salt
Mix together with hands. Serve with tortilla chips or as a salad in its own rite.
Or try cooking down and serving over grilled fish, like a chutney.